Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Human Resources Team
We are seeking to recruit an HR Coordinator to form part of our HR Team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible to support the HR Department in its daily operational activities and assisting in the organization and implementation of HR projects and key functions.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Supporting with the implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Maintaining and updating departmental systems and databases;
- Acting as a point of reference for staff members;
- Reporting related health and safety issues and welfare;
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection processes in terms of sourcing, shortlisting, and interviewing candidates;
- Supporting the Training and Development cycle;
- Assisting in the preparation of the company performance management process;
- Issuing and submitting reports on general HR activity;
- Efficiently see to HR internal and external related queries while providing the necessary support;
- Maintaining effective employee relations and employee engagement;
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A relevant Degree or Diploma within HR, Psychology or a related field;
- 3 years’ working experience within a similar role;
- Good knowledge of HR processes, best practices and employment law;
- Experience with HR systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
If you drive for results, have a good work ethic, work effectively within a team and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.