Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Product Support Specialist
Professional Services Team
The position of the Product Support Specialist requires that you oversee the responses and general management of incoming client issues. This role requires you to respond promptly and accurately to clients, distribute issues to the relevant teams/stakeholders, organize priorities, coordinate outgoing communications and administrate the third party solution used to manage all support issues.
Reporting to: Product Support Coordinator
Essential Job Functions:
- The Product Support Specialist will provide first line support to clients
- Ticket Management, to efficiently allocate incoming request to the team, prioritising actions and monitoring team resources so that client deadlines are met.
- Live Chat and Phone, to assist clients with their queries via the Live Chat and Phone.
- Knowledge share, to identify and highlight best practices in the team through continuous assessment and feeding process and product recommendation to the Product Support Coordinator.
- Line Manager Support, to compile reports on SLA targets, numbers and types of requests, communicating findings to the Product Support Coordinator and respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis. Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolves issues in the immediate whilst working to find a resolution for the longer term.
- Cross functional responsibilities, working with the Solutions Specialists, Project Managers and Professional Services team to ensure that client communication practises are streamlined across the business
- Monitoring queries that cannot be resolved within the Professional Services Team and require escalation to other departments, ensuring all pertinent information is gathered and that details are accurately entered to the requestors’ and the various divisions’ satisfaction.
- Client Communication, maintain and provide high degree of service using professional and technically capable approaches through effective customer services skills, communication with clients on all customised systems.
- Set an example by adhering and mimicking company values and beliefs that ensure long term success and longevity.
- Assisting and ensuring that the Professional Services team achieve KPIs and Objectives, example of KPIs are as follows:
- Time to resolution
- Percentage of tickets handled by individual
- Quality of response
- Number of tickets closed off
- Hours logged
- The working schedule for this position may require that you work during weekends & public holidays, as part of your 40-hour week
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral business English is required.
- Experience in managing the expectation of all stakeholders.
- Experience managing support requests, incidents, problems, root cause analysis and providing workarounds and solutions.
- Experience using software tools to manage support requests and problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting, written and verbal skills.
- Creative approach to driving continuous improvement.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a client support related role
- A methodical and structured approach to the investigation and resolution of issues.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum amount of supervision and to handle multiple tasks and project simultaneously.
- Project Ownership; the required candidate must have the ability to drive projects to completion, i.e. from start to finish.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is considered beneficial, however is not a requirement.
- While not being a prerequisite, knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.