Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Junior Business Systems Analyst
Programme Management Team
The Programme Management team synchronizes information and activity across all company departments, in order to operate more efficiently, enable effective information sharing, more effectively report activities and avoid wasteful overlaps. As a Junior Systems Business Analyst within this team, your role is to assist the company to maintain internal tools operating as efficiently as possible, whilst ensuring that these systems cater for the ever-changing needs of the company by coordinating change requests with the relevant suppliers.
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and coordinate updates of internal systems
- Expand or modify systems to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Provide internal users with assistance on their queries
- Being the first point of contact with our suppliers
- Develop and provide internal documentation and training
- Keep track of changes, feature requests and improvements in all systems inherited by Programme Management
- Carry out configurations through the system interface
- Assist in gathering requirement for any improvements of the tools used within NetRefer
- Keep up to date on new features and integrations that can be used to assist NetRefer’s operations.
- Diploma or Degree in any related field
- At least 3 years working experience in a technical support position or equivalent
- Technically minded, detail oriented, organized and willing to learn
- Excellent level of business English
- Possess good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative