Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Professional Services Team
Project managers are responsible to deliver projects on-time and within budget. You will need to have an eye for detail and have the ability to immerse yourself into the integrity of the different project tasks to steer the project team in the right path to successfully completing the specific project deliverables. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Mentor and guide Assistant Project Managers or other employees.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or an equivalent professional qualification
- Project Manage certification such as PRINCE II is a major asset.
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with online projects.
- Good technical background.
- Experience with Microsoft project
- Ability to understand NetRefer’s product and its industry.
- Ability to manage people in the project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Team work and Adaptability.
- Negotiation skills.
- Conflict management skills.