Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Data and Analytics Team
As a member of the Data & Analytics team, the Data Architect shall define and manage the data stores required to support NetRefer’s products and processes. This includes managing and advising on the BI environment and directing the technical aspect of NetRefer’s data strategy. Working and mentoring other Data & Analytics team members and cross-functional teams, the role is responsible for managing the lifecycle of BI, DWHs and other data stores including, but not limited to, defining requirements, data modelling, monitoring, optimization and administration.
Further Key Responsibilities:
- Manage current and future needs of the data architecture, design and content;
- Continuously assess the current architecture to ensure it meets short and long-term requirements;
- Oversee the installation, configuration and upgrading of NetRefer’s data stores including SQL Server and MS Azure platform and services;
- Establish database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan, and security policy;
- Adapts business requirements, developed by developers, while developing the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application;
- Interface with DBAs, DevOps team, IT and other resources as required on data matters;
- Perform awhile leading application / database tuning and performance monitoring;
- Lead BI processes including ETL (SSIS), cubes (SSAS), and DWH Design;
- Give consultation to development teams on database related items;
- Continue to investigate and evaluate emerging data and BI technologies.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- MS Certification in SQL Server and BI;
- MSSQL Server management;
- MS BI suite, namely SSIS and SSAS;
- Proficiency with one or more reporting/dashboarding tools such as Dundas, SSRS, Qlik, Tableau and SAP Business Objects;
- Writing of complex SQL’s, table/view design and stored procedures;
- Performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics;
- DB modelling including Dimensional Modeling concepts/design;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Solid hands-on 5+ years with MS BI technologies (namely SSIS and SSAS);
- 5+ years involvement in a DWH/BI lifecycle project;
- Experience with a highly transactional, high volume data warehouse;
- Database Administration for MSSQL Server;
- Performance tuning (database, cubes).
Involvement with the MSSQL Server Community and exposure to the iGaming vertical would be considered an asset to this position.
If you are data driven, results oriented, a team player, and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.