Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Client Relationship Manager
Business Development Team
We are seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to form part of our Business Development Team. The successful applicant will be responsible to enhance and sustain the relationship between NetRefer and its esteemed clients while aiming to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Managing and growing key client accounts;
- Developing long-term relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers;
- Attaining excellent client satisfaction results through effective client relationship management;
- Acting as the main point of reference between key customers and internal teams;
- Representing the company externally at networking events and conferences to strengthen the company’s profile and optimise client relationship opportunities;
- Inspiring and maintaining a positive atmosphere of innovation and success across Team NetRefer.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience within a similar role and industry;
- Strong verbal, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to network effectively with a wide array of clients;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate effectively with numerous clients;
- Effective organisation and planning skills as well as problem solving;
- Strong business, financial and commercial acumen.
If you are customer-focused, results oriented, a team player, possess a can-do attitude and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.