Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Data and Analytics Team
As an integral member of the Data & Analytics team, the BI Specialist is responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of the entire DWH domain and its outputs while promoting best practices in all areas.
Working along with other Data & Analytics team members and cross-functional teams, you will be required to use your skills and experience as a BI Specialist to highly contribute to entire DWH lifecycle to ensure a high quality, high availability data platform that serves internal and external users alike. You shall also be required to keep well-informed of latest BI / Analytics trends and technologies to ensure optimum products quality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation of the entire DWH domain;
- Development and support of analytical and reporting applications;
- Work closely with DBAs, Data Architect, product developers and product manager to ensure functional and technical solutions meet the business requirements and service levels;
- Monitoring and tuning for performance;
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes;
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of DWH and BI products for both external and internal users;
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members, operations, product, support on BI matters;
- Ability to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Business analysis to gather requirements and translate into specifications that will be used to drive data store/ data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration. This can be internal or with 3rd party data providers;
- MS SSIS;
- MS SSAS;
- Strong SQL skills in both querying and tuning;
- Excellent knowledge of dimensional modelling;
- Proficiency with one or more reporting/dashboarding tools such as Dundas, SSRS, Qlik, Tableau and SAP Business Objects;
- Knowledge of R and familiarization with MS Azure SQL DWH and Intelligence & Analytics suite is desired;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered;
- Certifications in Microsoft BI certifications are favoured.
- Solid hands-on 3+ years with MS BI technologies (namely SSIS and SSAS);
- 3+ years' involvement in a DWH/BI lifecycle project;
- Experience with a highly transactional, high volume data warehouse;
- Performance tuning (database, cubes);
- Effective communication with 3rd party data providers;
- Previous working experience within the iGaming vertical is preferred.
If you are a self-motivator, results oriented, a team player and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you!