Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Head of Professional Services
Professional Services Team
We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional to lead the Professional Services team within NetRefer. Reporting to the COO, the Head of Professional Services will be responsible to oversee the service delivery function of the business. S/he shall also lead the key functions of the department namely Product Support, Project Management as well as Corporate Training and Consultancy.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Contributing successfully toward client satisfaction and retention through effective business solutions;
- Executing client-focused projects while maintaining complete control on scheduling, budgeting, staffing and decision-making;
- Implementing process improvements while developing best practices through procedures, methods and related tools;
- Leading and mentoring the Professional Services team while setting the strategy for the core functions within the unit in line with the company’s business objectives.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT or related field. A Master’s Degree would be preferred;
- A relevant Project Management certification;
- 7+ years’ experience working within a similar industry;
- Client service oriented and able to interact effectively with business partners;
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability in managing complex projects;
- Strong business, financial and commercial acumen;
- Effective leadership skills and related experience in managing, coaching and mentoring teams;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence internally and externally;
- Strong organisation and planning skills as well as problem solving;
If you are strategic oriented, drive for results, a motivator to self as well as others, and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.