Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Front-End Web Developer
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our team of clever people, talented in combining the art of design with the art of programming. Working closely with technical and non-technical professionals alike, you would be required to lead and guarantee the best user experience of the NetRefer products on all platforms, and making use of the latest and greatest technologies.
You’d be working in our main office, situated on the sunny island of Malta, in our Research and Development department. Our employees enjoy a fun office environment, free Friday lunches, frequent social events, and several extra activities like the whisky-club; and, because the creative process isn’t just about sitting at a desk, we’ve got a relaxation area/games room to help recharge your batteries.
You’d be required to do the following:
- Providing input in the concept development, planning and implementation of company products;
- Design and work with cloud ready solutions;
- Implementing new features while maintaining and improving existing functionality;
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code producing visual elements of the application;
- Ensuring that the front-end is responsive and runs smoothly on multiple environments;
- Turning business requirements into tangible user experiences.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years’ working experience;
- A minimum relevant Bachelor’s Degree qualification;
- Effective analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Working experience with:
- ASP MVC 4 and higher
- Angular2 and TypeScript;
- JQuery and Bootstrap (or equivalent);
- CSS pre-processors;
- Unit Testing, source control, CI and CD practices;
- Front-end performance optimisation tools