Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
We are looking for software developers who strive towards continuous improvement and have a passion to create and maintain great applications. Share our passion to provide customers with excellent solutions by continuously supporting, maintaining and enhancing our product portfolio. We have a fantastic team spirit and our mission is to make it better.
Reporting to: DevOps Team Manager
- Design, code, document and deliver tested software
- Automate internal processes using existing tools and custom code / scripts
- Contribute creatively to the company’s product portfolio development
- Identify the causes of reported issues and develop fixes
- Identify, design & implement Automation tools
- Interact with non-technical colleagues to understand the business requirement
- Applying scheduled release upgrades
- Understand existing key processes and recommend improvements
- Recognise critical issues and respond to client queries in a timely manner
- Share and promote your ideas towards the improvement of the products and the business
- Bachelor's degree in computing or related subjects
- 2 years' experience in web development within an Agile framework
- Excellent problem and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Customer oriented approach
- Good knowledge on C#, LinQ, MVC, JQUERY
- Writing and debugging SQL procedures
- Wrap actions together using shell scripts
- Configuring and updating web applications on IIS
- Ability to work with HTML5, CSS