Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Test Automation Engineer
We are passionate about efficiency and we are looking for a QA Automation champion to build, maintain and enhance a solid framework to continue supporting our product delivery expectations. The Automation Engineer will work closely with QA Analysts and product decision makers to become part of a strong team with a great team spirit.
The main tasks include:
- Define Automation strategy
- Design, enhance, build, test, and deploy test automation solutions and frameworks
- Perform automation and manual tests on existing platforms
- Understand new features and provide estimates for implementing the necessary automated tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Form part of the Agile team and be involved throughout the development cycle
- Reviewing product requirements and functional specifications documents to do an impact analysis, estimate QA effort, plan the required test plans
- Assisting in the implementation of QA standards and continual QA improvement activities
Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualification in IT
- ISTQB certification or experience in manual testing will be considered an asset;
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing test automation solutions and frameworks
- Good knowledge in programming and automation testing of web applications;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience using code repositories;
- Experience using build automation tools;
- Experience using continuous integration tools;
- Experience with high availability and high throughput systems