Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Product Management Team
The Product Analyst is a key role within the product management team as it sits at the very beginning of the product life cycle and strategically continues to drive products by understanding our portfolio and our clients’ needs in order to bridge the gap between the R&D function and the business. This role sits in a highly dynamic environment and works on a daily basis with the Head of Product, Product Owners and Senior Management to define the future of our products.
Team: Product Management
Reporting to: Head of Product
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor competition
- Monitor product performance and generate product usage trends
- Maintain a solid link between product management and business development teams by presenting ideas and processing feedback from both areas
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Identify and implement internal process improvements related to the role
- Provide market insights to the rest of the product management team and identify potential commercial partners, products, and new features
- Work with the product management team to strategically develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Perform your own research to obtain customer needs that help us shape the products
- Perform pricing analysis and draft pricing strategies
- Build and present business cases
- Develop an excellent understanding of NetRefer’s products and clients
- Help validate that NetRefer’s product performance and features meet the industry standards and market requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in a technology environment
- A good educational background in marketing or experience in affiliate management positions
- Professional experience with carrying out market research and competitor analysis
- Excellent level of written and verbal English
- A good understanding of the iGaming industry will be considered as an asset