Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Quality Assurance Team
As a Software Quality Assurance Executive, you will be part of NetRefer’s QA Team whose role is to ensure that the QoS (Quality of Service) levels of NetRefer’s platform are constantly maintained. This is achieved by making sure that all aspects of the software are properly tested and that the QA process in NetRefer’s product development lifecycle is followed and that all necessary tests are executed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designing, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases.
- Investigating and replicating reported defects.
- Performing various kinds of testing : performance testing, functional testing, unit testing, user interface testing, integration testing, security testing, compatibility testing, regression testing etc.
- Reviewing product requirements and functional specifications documents to do an impact analysis, estimate QA effort, plan the required test plans.
- Maintaining the defect log under control at all times
- Assisting in the implementation of QA standards and continual QA improvement activities
- Reporting back to the line Manager
- Sharp analytical skills in searching for and in identifying bugs
- Have an eye for detail
- A background of .NET. Ability to understand .NET code. Coding skills are not required
- Knowledge of SQL scripting – to be able to do database level testing
- A good understanding of software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills – with ability to communicate at a technical level with developers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to reach QA deadlines
- Ability to always followup on things
Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge and experience in designing and maintaining test plans and scripts for web-based software
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of QA automation techniques and with testing tools such as QTP, Selenium and Mercury
- Knowledge of multi-browser testing
- Knowledge on web security