Welcome to our vacancy portal. NetRefer, a leading provider of performance marketing software, is currently seeking sharp and motivated people to join and strengthen our rapidly growing teams.
The following posts are available in our headquarters in Malta. Please select your preferred vacancy and proceed to apply.
Technical Account Manager
Professional Services Team
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Account Manager within NetRefer. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the successful candidate will be responsible to develop professional solutions to potential and existing clients while managing the growth of a portfolio of client accounts. This shall also include the provision of a consultancy service to support with client requirements while generating revenue in line with Company strategy.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with NetRefer clients to develop business performance and profitability and achieving the desired growth in line with business objectives;
- Implementing a client retention / technical account management strategy aligned to the overall business strategy;
- Providing solutions to clients’ technical issues while enhancing quality and efficiency;
- Maintaining good relations and effective communication channels with all team members while responding effectively and in a timely fashion to existing and potential clients.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT or related field;
- A relevant Project Management certification;
- A minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience within a similar industry;
- Client service oriented and able to interact effectively with business partners;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence internally and externally;
- Strong organisation and planning skills as well as problem solving.
If you are strategic oriented, drive for results and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.